This machine could transfer photos, words on mugs. It is suitable for gift, decorations and so on.
It is easy to operate and portable. Replace different shape mug heating pad quickly.
Technical ParameterVoltage: 110VPower: 350W Temperature range: 0~480℉(0~250℃) （Normally we set it 356℉)Time control range: 1~999Sec (Normally we set it 120~180Sec)Temperature error band: +/-3 Celsius degreesWorking size: 70mm diameter( 20oz )mug heating pad
① Temperature and timer setting button: For temperature and time value setting, parameter callout and modification② Up selection: For temperature or time value increase setting, parameter modification,③ Down selection and clearing the counter: For temperature or time value increase setting, parameter modification④ Indicator of temperature unit. If the temperature is unit of Celsius, it will show “℃”. If the temperature is unit of Fahrenheit, it will show “℉”⑤ Indicator of timing state. When press down the handle, it will count down and display⑥ Indicator of counter.⑦ Counting down, ending alarm alerts .Touch “TIMER” selection for a while , the counter will be cleared
How to program mug heat press machine
a. Temperature setting
- Fahrenheit or Celsius scale selection
- Working temperature setting
b. Time setting
1. Touch "SET" key, it display will show "St", it means the working time
2. Select desired time with "Up" or "Down" button If need to add or reduce time continuously, touch "Up" or "Down" button for a while. When it reaches the desired time, release the button.
3. Touch "SET" key again to save setting
Mug heat press machine operation
1. Securely connect the AC power cord to the unit and mains power2. Draw down the handle and adjust pressure with mug press pressure knob.3. Turn on the switch.4. Set the proper temperature and heating time by the 3 in 1 temperature/time/counter controller. Normally we set it 356℉, 120~180Sec5. When the temperature reaches to the required level, place the transfer on a mug or any column form you may want to use dye sublimation for. Make sure the pattern side facing to the mug surface. 6. Draw down the handle, then the timer will count down automatically.7. Pull up the handle to open the heating plate and take out the mug when the alarm alerts.
Please note 1. Be careful of the hot heating attachment.2. Do not heating up the pad without mug in long time.3. Make sure the heating temperature and transfer time are correct and suitable.4. In order to extend the service life, please turn off the machine for 15 minutes after it is working for 4 hours5. Please refer to the directions on the transfers before setting the temperature and time. Since the requirements of material and transfer paper are different.6. Warm-up time is about 5 minutes to 356℉ for the first press.
Trouble shootings1. No action after switching on the power a. Check the plug to see whether it touches well b. Check the fuse to see whether it has been burned out c. Make sure you use the safe ground wire and the voltage is correct2. The smell comes out from the plate. Please pay attention to ventilation and always keep an eye on the wires.
Note: please switch off the machine and unplug the power cord when the machine is not in use.SHIPPING
1. Shipping to worldwide. If send by post air mail, it normally takes 15 work days to Europe and 10 work days to America.
2. Orders will be processed within 24 to 48 hours upon cleared payment.
3. Freight time is determined by the carrier and Delivery time usually excludes weekends and holidays, particularly during holidays.
4. If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you in 24 hours.
Our goal is best customer satisfaction!