New Swing Away 16"x20" T-Shirt Heat Press Machine 3D Sublimation Heat Transfer
If you need it urgently, we can ship it from our Chinese warehouse, but need to pay extra shipping cost!
Operator’s Manual (CE)
This machine is not suitable for minors to use or food processing.
As Machine updated sometimes, The listing image shown here is indicative only. If there is inconsistency between the image and the actual probaict, the actual product shall govern. (Like handle Color, Model etc.) Many thanks!
• Voltage: 110V
• Power: 1600W
• Transfer Size: 16" x 20" (40.6 x 50.8 cm)
• Maximum substrate thickness: 1/2" (1.2 cm)
• Timer and Temperature Controller: Digital/Touch Screen
• Temperature Readout: Cº(Factory Default) / Fº
• Shipping Size: 33 x 21 x 23" ( 84 x 53 x 58 cm)
• Net Weight: ( 58 kg)
• Shipping Weight: 96 lbs. (63 kg)
A heat press machine is the machine that presses a transfer onto an imprintable substrate. Using high temperatures and pressures for a certain amount of time, the transfer is permanently embedded into the product.
Heat presses are recommended for professional and satisfying results simply because standard laminating devices and home hand irons can not get even near the temperatures required for a reliable transfer.
• Swing away + Magnetic semi-automatic +Pull Out design, allow you freedom and avoid overheating
• With splitter stand, for T-shirt insert，avoid the transfer goes through the back
• Fashion touch screen with digital timer, time/temperature/pressure readout
• Utilize an electronically activated mechanical latch release mechanism with a gas shock assist, reduce fatigue and increaseproductivity
• Floating lower platen helps provide even pressure on thicker item
• Two-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
Components and functions:
① Place the material on working table,adjust the pressure knob get right pressure required
② Connect power plug and turn on power button
③ Set time & temp you want with temp/time gauge get required numbers.
④ The temp for heating plate will start to rise up,when it reaching temp you set,place the material on the working table and close the handle
⑤ Machine will open automatically when reaching time you set, Swing away heating plate , draw out working table and take out the material
1.Because the materials and thickness of these materials are different,so the temp and time also required different.
2. Pls try a small sample to get the right temp and time needed before large quantities printing.
3.Clothing require temp about 180℃,Fabric clothing use with sublimation paper:30-50 sec,100% cotton clothing use with transfer paper:15-20sec.