Pneumatic Dual-axis Metal Strip Letter Bending Machine aluminum sheet metal Bender Folder Tool
• Pneumatic Letter Bending Machine: It is pneumatic to fasten materials.
The cylinder used by this machine can bear 70kg of weight. No worry about cannot fasten the material. It specializes in bending aluminum edges, iron sheets and stainless steel.
• It can bend metal sheets quickly and accurately
• The pneumatic bending machine’s angle bending function doesn’t require too much of the strips, for the bending machine can be used to bend nearly all kinds of angles used for aluminum letter signs.
•The pneumatic bending machine can bend many ranges of edges, and can even make a 5cm distance between two angles, more suitable for making letter signs.
• The pneumatic bending machine features a foot switch, very convenient to operate, with a double-axle cylinder to fasten materials. It is very powerful.
• It can bend iron 1.2 mm, aluminium: 1.2 mm, stainless steel: 1.0mm, effective flanging height is 10 cm.
1.Open the pneumatic letter bending machine, connect the air inlet of the foot switch with the air pipe;
2.Press the foot switch to check that the machine is in working order; Release the switch and put the metal strips in;
3.Align the strip position, and press the foot switch to clamp the strip;
4.Mannually regulate the handle until bending the required angle;
5.Release the foot switch, take out the strip, and close the machine.
• You had better fasten the pneumatic bending machine on a flatbed. You may dig a hole to install the bearing of the pneumatic bending machine. If you don’t fasten the bending machine, you won’t easily use it.
• Avoid your hand being pinched by the pneumatic bending machine, for it has dozens of kilos and its pressure is unbearable.
|Dual-axis Metal Channel Letter Angle Bender Bending Tools||Mini Metal Letters Angle Bender Bending Tools||
Pneumatic Dual-axis Metal Letter Angle Bending Machine
|Maximum Working Thickness: 1.2mm||Maximum Working Thickness: 1mm||Maximum Working Thickness: 1.2mm|
|Mainly used for bending aluminum material edges.||Mainly used for bending steel material edges.||Mainly used for bending aluminum material edges.|
|Machine Weight is 5.05kg||Machine Weight is 1.65kg||Machine Weight is 6.65kg|
|Plate space can be adjusted, which makes the bending material not to fall automatically when bending iron stainless steel. You can fasten materials firmly and bend more perfect and accurate angles.||The plate space is fixed, width is 1.5mm||Plate space can be adjusted, which makes the bending material not to fall automatically when bending iron stainless steel. You can fasten materials firmly and bend more perfect and accurate angles.|
|Price is medium||Price is low||Price is relatively high|
|Can make a 10cm distance between two angles||Can make a 10cm distance between two angles||Can bend many ranges of edges, and can even make a 5cm distance between two angles|
Manual operation, dual-axis design, labor saving.
|Manual operation, small size and light in weight||Pneumatic operation, with a foot switch, dual-axis design, labor saving|
The pneumatic bending machine is mainly used for bending aluminum material edges. Although you can use it to bend sheet metal and stainless steel, we suggest you only use it to bend the ones which have been slotted. If the material has not been slotted yet and is very thick, you cannot use the bending machine to work.